Olsen's Custom Carpentry

Home | Contact Us | About Us | Links | Services | Target Referrals | Portfolio | Specials | Payment Plan

Monthly Payment Plan Option

Monthly Payment Plan Option

HELP ME HELP YOU

Do to the economic crises, we as a company know how tough and frustrating it could be and not to be able to fund the money in full on home improvement projects that needs or wants to be completed. So I came up with a monthly payment plan solution. Clients will be required to pay 100% of materials cost up front, along with a 15% downd payment on labor cost. The remaining 85% on labor cost will then be paid on a monthly basis in the amount agreed upon by me and the client that best suits their needs. If you Finance for 6 months thier is No Intrest Fee but anything after a 6 month Fiance an intrest fee will be applied to the full amount on labor cost.

This monthly payment plan will always be available through good times and bad times, this option never expires.

Thank You, Peter Olsen

Contact Me For A Free Consultation

Enter supporting content here

Olsen's Custom Carpentry
Monroe, Ny 10950 Phone: (845) 590-4301 Fax: (845) 238-5368
Pittsburgh, Pa 15005 Phone: (724) 462-5353 Fax: (724) 242-5134

Powered by Register.com